The staff at LSS Health Center are deeply connected to the mission and values of the LSS Network of Hope.
- Alyssa Huddleston, MSN, FNP-BC, Executive Director
- William Stinchcomb, Director of Clinical and Supportive Services
- Ruperta Schwartz, Director of Client Engagement
- Abigail Armstrong, MSN, FNP-BC, Nurse Practitioner Supervisor
Primary Care Team
- Abigail Armstrong, MSN, FNP-BC
- Sam Mehling, MSN, FNP-BC
Behavioral Health Team
- William Stinchcomb, LPCC-S
- Keith Muse, LCDC III
- Amy Taylor, DDS
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.