Our programs work hard to provide our clients with all of their basic needs as well as some of the comforts of home every day. You can help by donating these much-appreciated items to the program of your choice. Here are the wishlists of our most needed items. Please note items must be delivered directly to program locations. We are unable to accept items at our corporate office in Worthington.
LSS Food Pantries
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal, hot or cold
- Diapers, all sizes
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Coffee in small jars, or 1- and 2-lb. cans
- Pasta or rice side-dishes
- Personal care items, such as soap, shampoo, deodorant and feminine hygiene products
Those we serve who struggle with diabetes, hypertension and other diet-related conditions appreciate low sodium and low sugar products.
Items can be delivered to any of our pantry distribution locations during distribution days and times.
LSS Faith Mission
- Drink mix
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Peanut butter and jelly
- New and gently used sheets, bath towels and washcloths
- New men and women’s underwear
- Book bags
- Pots and pans
- Can openers
- Shower curtains with hooks
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Suitcases with wheels
Personal Hygiene Items
Or, visit our Amazon Wish List, choose the items you’d like to donate and ship them to us in just a couple of clicks!
Donations can be delivered every day to 245 N Grant Avenue, Columbus anytime between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please take donations to the back of the building where there are two dumpsters located next to a loading dock. Ring the doorbell at the double doors and a staff member will assist with your donation. Please do not take donations directly to the shelters.
LSS Faith Mission of Fairfield County Emergency Shelter:
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Hygiene items: shampoo, deodorant, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Hats and gloves
- Cleaning supplies and liquid laundry detergent
- Coffee, coffee filters, sugar, creamer
- New or gently used towels and washcloths
Items can be delivered to 1681 E. Main St., Lancaster from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. To schedule a donation drop off outside of those times or for more information, please call 740-653-2012.
Thank you for considering donating in-kind material goods to LSS CHOICES. Currently we are not accepting in-kind donations as we evaluate our needs in relation to our new shelter.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.