Become a member of Faithful Friends
Making the world a better place for people in need
Faithful Friends are a dedicated community of donors who are committed to helping our neighbors in need. Your continuous support will assist people across the LSS Network of Hope. Because of your generosity, those who are homeless and hungry will receive meals and shelter at LSS Faith Mission. Families struggling with hunger will find nutritious food through our LSS Food Pantries. Domestic violence victims and their children have a safe, secure place to stay and heal at LSS CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence.
Benefits of Being a Faithful Friend
- Simplify your giving on your terms
- Secure automatic, monthly deductions from your bank account or credit/debit card
- Change, pause or cancel your gift at any time
- Fewer solicitations
- Annual statement itemizing your contributions
Benefits Faithful Friends Provide to LSS
- Provides a reliable, consistent source of funding
- Reduces administrative and fundraising costs
How Monthly Giving Works
- Create an account and set-up your recurring gift: Create your account by clicking on the Create An Account link on the upper right side of the donate form.
- Secure monthly payments: Payments will be charged to your preferred bank account or credit or debit card on the same day each month. For example, if you choose to make a monthly donation of $50 today, you next donation of $50 will be charged automatically to your account in exactly one month to the day, and each subsequent month thereafter.
- Record of donations: The amount and date of your monthly gift will appear on your credit/debit card or bank statement. Provide your email and you’ll also receive monthly transaction notifications. Create an account and you can also log-in anytime to access the Online Monthly Giving Center to get your transaction history.
- Account/donation changes: Log in to your account to update your credit/debit or bank account number, or to change your email, billing address, donation amount or monthly payment date.
- We can also set up regular EFT’s from your checking or savings account. Simply call 614.429.5484 and we will set it up for you.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.