LSS provides housing for more than 900 people who qualify based upon income and age or disability-related criteria. For many seniors living on a fixed income, LSS Affordable Housing communities offer an opportunity to ease their financial worries. Residents agree that without LSS, they would probably be living in a costly and unsafe apartment. But most importantly, residents find dignity in the safe and caring environment of our communities.
Most communities include the following features:
- One-bedroom apartments located in residential settings
- Rent includes refrigerator, range, carpet, air- conditioning and utilities or utility allowance
- Comfortably-designed community room, library, arts & crafts studio, and lounges
- On-site laundry facilities
- Attractively landscaped grounds
- Door key entry system into the building
- Mobility & hearing impaired units available
Service coordinators at each facility advocate and act as a liaison on behalf of residents by assessing their needs and linking them to community resources as appropriate.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.