Mt. Pleasant Place
Mt. Pleasant Place, which is owned by Lutheran Social Services, offers
attractive, safe and affordable housing for seniors 62 and older.
Contact us to learn more about our welcoming community or for an application!
Enjoy your retirement years at Mt. Pleasant Place, an independent living community for seniors 62+ with select units also available to individuals of any age with a disability.
Rental assistance is available for individuals who qualify, and rent is based on 30% of adjusted gross income and includes water, sewer, gas and trash as well as an electric utility allowance.
For persons with communications disabilities, call Ohio Relay Services at 1-800-750-0750.
• 1 bedroom apartments located in a residential setting
• Rent includes refrigerator, range, carpet, air-conditioning and utilities or utility allowance
• Comfortably-designed community room, library, arts and crafts studio, and lounges
• On-site laundry facilities
• Attractively landscaped grounds
• Door key entry system into the building
• Mobility and hearing impaired units available
• Building interior is non-smoking
Income limits are determined by HUD. Each applicant must undergo a certification process during which we will confirm current income, current assets and any out-of-pocket medical expenses incurred over the past 12 months. Based on this certification process, rent will be determined at 30% of the adjusted income. Each year, residents must undergo an annual re-certification to reevaluate and adjust the rent.
Come inside and experience how Mt Pleasant Place provides seniors a comfortable, dignified and safe residence while living on a fixed income.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.