OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS.
The management at CHOICES is working hard to keep both residents and staff safe. We are following all Columbus Public Health and CDC guidelines. Here are details you should know.
If you need to escape your abuser, LSS CHOICES is doing all we can to ensure our shelter is as safe an environment as possible during the pandemic.
- All residents over 2 and staff must wear masks in all common areas
- Increased cleaning protocols
- Daily symptom checks for all residents
- Decreased number of people in dining room at one time
- Addition of ionization air filtration units
- Primarily use telehealth for community-based appointments
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.