Health Center for Homeless and Low-Income
Faith Mission addresses the medical needs of our clients at The Health Center at Faith Mission, which is located at our Client Services Center.
To support even more homeless and low-income individuals in Columbus, The Health Center at Faith Mission recently received Federally Qualified Health Center status. This allows us to receive some government funding to help operate as a public health center and serve people who are uninsured or under-insured. Our health center will also be able to invest in quality providers, equipment and technology to make health care more accessible for people in need.
TTY users – contact 711 or OH Relay at 800-750-0750.
Who Can Receive Services?
- Homeless residents of Columbus who are living in shelters or on the street
- Transitional housing residents including residents of halfway houses and residential programs
- Anyone at risk of being homeless
- Anyone who has been homeless within the past two years
How Much Do Services Cost?
- Most people qualify for free services or Medicaid coverage based on low income.
- We can help people apply for Medicaid and other benefits.
- Services are provided on a sliding fee scale.
When Are Services Available?
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening hours on Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Please call to check the schedule – services are available at different times.
- Walk-in appointments for most services are available. We will try to fit you in!
- After hours call service available.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.