Health Center for Homeless and Low-Income
Faith Mission addresses the medical needs of our clients at the LSS Health Center, which is located at our Client Services Center. If you are looking to receive medical services, please visit our patient site.
The LSS Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center. This allows us to receive some government funding to help operate as a public health center and serve people who are uninsured or under-insured. Our health center is also able to invest in quality providers, equipment and technology to make health care more accessible for people in need.
TTY users – contact 711 or OH Relay at 800-750-0750.
What Health Services Are Available?
- Behavioral Health and Recovery Services, including Medication Assisted Treatment
- Health Education and Screening
- HIV Prevention and Care
Who Can Receive Services?
- Homeless residents of Columbus who are living in shelters or on the street
- Transitional housing residents including residents of halfway houses and residential programs
- Anyone at risk of being homeless
- Anyone who has been homeless within the past two years
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.