Assisted Living Services
Our assisted living program combines professional care with homelike surroundings, reasonable costs, attractive private apartments and a well-balanced program of events and activities.
We offer services that enable seniors to maintain dignity, respect and privacy, while fostering good relations with family, friends and the community.
Services and Amenities
Listed are the assisted living services and amenities offered to our residents:
- Nurse on-duty 24-hours a day
- Emergency call system
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three home-cooked, delicious meals per day plus snacks
- Transportation to and from local physicians
- Complete assistance with ambulation and transferring
- Monitoring of health care needs with personal physician
- Complete assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Complete assistance with appointment scheduling
- Complete assistance with incontinence and personal hygiene
- All apartments include private, handicap accessible baths
- Escort assistance to and from meals/events
- Bedtime preparation assistance
- Room checks (as needed)
- Pharmacy services
- Availability of skilled nursing and therapy care with LSS Home Health Care
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.