OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS.
The management at Lutheran Village is working hard to keep both residents and staff safe. We are following all Ashland Public Health and CDC guidelines. Here are details you should know.
At LSS Lutheran Village, the safety of our residents is top priority.
That’s why we’ve instituted all CDC and local health department guidelines, as well as gone beyond by investing in facility air filtration units.
The battle against COVID-19 requires vigilance on many fronts, and we maintain these protocols in efforts to keep our community members as safe as possible during the pandemic.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Weekly testing for staff and symptomatic or potentially exposed residents.
- All residents have daily wellness checks, including temperature checks, by our nursing staff.
- All staff wear masks at all times and appropriate PPE.
- All residents wear masks in common areas.
- Social distance is maintained during all activities and dining, including socially distanced assigned seating for each meal service with plexiglass dividers.
- Installation of ionization air filtration units that reduce airborne pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, mold and odors.
- Close and ongoing collaboration with Ashland County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Health on adherence to safety procedures and other guidance.
Per Governor DeWine’s directives, Lutheran Village will be closed to drop-in visitors effective Friday, March 13, 2020.
Please view the current AL Inside Visitation Guidelines for more information.
We do have apartments available and we will work with you to bring your loved one into our community safely. If you would like to take a live online tour, please call ShaNa at 419-281-8403.
Staying in Touch
We realize this is a very difficult time for both residents and families. Please continue to call or video chat with your loved one as often as possible.
Additionally, please encourage your family members to accept their invitations to Caremerge as this is where we will be posting all updates.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.