OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS.
The management at Lutheran Village is working hard to keep both residents and staff safe. We are following all Ashland Public Health and CDC guidelines. Here are details you should know.
At LSS Lutheran Village, the safety of our residents is top priority.
That’s why we’ve instituted all CDC and local health department guidelines, as well as gone beyond by investing in facility air filtration units.
The battle against COVID-19 requires vigilance on many fronts, and we maintain these protocols in efforts to keep our community members as safe as possible during the pandemic.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Weekly testing for staff and symptomatic or potentially exposed residents.
- All residents have daily wellness checks, including temperature checks, by our nursing staff.
- All staff wear masks at all times and appropriate PPE.
- All residents wear masks in common areas.
- Social distance is maintained during all activities and dining, including socially distanced assigned seating for each meal service with plexiglass dividers.
- Installation of ionization air filtration units that reduce airborne pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, mold and odors.
- Close and ongoing collaboration with Ashland County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Health on adherence to safety procedures and other guidance.
We are open for visitation! After a long, long year, we are so happy to be able to welcome families back in the building, no appointment necessary!
However in order to keep everyone safe, we still have some rules. These rules will be different for vaccinated visitors and unvaccinated visitors.
Please view the new guidelines for VACCINATED visitors and UNVACCINATED visitors for more information.
Virtual and In-Person Tours
We do have apartments available and we will work with you to bring your loved one into our community safely. If you would like to take a live online or in-person tour, please call 419-281-8403.
Staying in Touch
Please encourage your family members to accept their invitations to Caremerge so that you can hear and see announcements, events and other happenings at LVA.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.