Grace House Memory Care
Kensington is the place for personalized Alzheimer’s and dementia care in a small neighborhood setting
Grace House offers memory support care in a safe and secure environment reserved for a small number of very special residents. This home-like setting is designed to nurture and enhance each resident’s mind, body and spirit.
Our qualified and dedicated team understands how memory loss and dementia impacts daily life and will work to create a safe environment while providing dignified care. It is important to us that each resident feel at home and thrive here at Grace House.
Amenities and services include:
- Specially trained 24-hour on-site licensed nurse and care assistants
- Individualized care plans
- Daily schedule of activities specific to memory loss needs
- Three nutritious meals served daily in communal gathering area
- Monthly behavioral health visits
- Safe and secure neighborhood environment
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- All utilities
- Outdoor family courtyard
Our highly trained Director of Program Enrichment is a licensed social worker and Certified Dementia Practitioner. Her team plans meaningful activities that are designed to stimulate senses, memories and engagement.
Call us at 614-252-5276 for more information and a tour
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.