Kensington’s the Place foR KEEPING FIT!
Longevity starts here! Come see our newly-remodeled fitness center and talk with one of our experienced personal trainers about your health and fitness needs.
We have recumbent bikes, Airdyne® bikes, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and a top-of-the-line HUR strength training circuit that is all air pressure controlled. Free weights and other functional training aids are available to improve balance, mobility, strength and power.
How we can help you
• Complimentary fitness testing for cardiorespiratory health, posture, balance, mobility, flexibility, strength & power.
• Complimentary individualized exercise program design based on a residents needs and goals.
• Nutrition education and seminars included.
• Personal training services for an additional fee.
Benefits of exercise
• Maintain weight/increase metabolism
• Increase balance, mobility and flexibility
• Improve proprioception and body control
• Gain strength and improve power
• Fall prevention and preparedness
• Improve memory and brain function
• Sleep and eat better/improve vitality
• Control or eradicate chronic illnesses
• Slow aging process
• Improve posture and self-esteem
• Decrease stress
• Increase socialization/elevate mood
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.