Senior Resident Amenities
Kensington is the place for Enjoying Life to the Fullest
- Spacious floor plans with full kitchens
- Chef-prepared meals daily
- Planned enrichment activities and social events
- Beauty salon
- Media room
- 24-hour, fully-equipped Senior Fit fitness center with personal trainers available
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Maintenance services
- Outdoor living areas, including walking paths and a rooftop terrace
- Chaplaincy and spiritual support for all faiths, including weekly Bible study and Shabbat services
- 24-hour security and staffing
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointments and special events
- On-site maintenance team
- Emergency response system
- Pets welcome
Events and Activities
One of the best parts of senior living is having time to connect with friends, family and community like never before. At our daily activities and special events, you’ll meet new people and deepen friendships, all while having a great time. Staying active is so important to life enrichment and vitality.
Sitting down to a great, chef-prepared meal has never been more memorable than when you and your friends dine in the elegant Wellington Dining Room. Kensington’s chef creates meals that are tastefully prepared, impressively presented and full of fresh and healthy nutrients. Fresh food is so important to your health and your health is important to us.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.