Introducing LSS The Good Shepherd Ventilator Unit and Pulmonary Care. This state-of-the-art facility provides innovative and high tech care to patients experiencing acute and chronic respiratory disorders and is the only one of its kind in Ashland, Wayne and Richland counties.
Our in-house respiratory therapists, registered nurses and care team are available 24/7 to treat and manage symptoms and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The Times-Gazette recently wrote about our new Ventilator Unit.
The ventilator care team specializes in:
- Ventilator Management — Weanable and Ventilator Dependent
- Trach Management
- Sleep Apnea tests
- CPAP/BIPAP Management
- On-site swallowing evaluations (FEES testing)
- Cutting-edge heart/respiratory monitoring
- All-in-one Vent (O2, Cough Assist, Suction)
- Chest Vest physiotherapy
- Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs), EKG Testing
- Heated humidity, hi-flow oxygen therapy
- PT, OT and speech therapy available 7 days/week
We have Registered Nurses in-house 24/7 and a Nurse Practitioner on-site M-F.
Treating acute or chronic disorders related to:
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Post Surgical Complications
Introducing your Patient Navigator Team
Jamie Bickel, RRT, our Respiratory Therapy Manager and the entire PNT team offers compassionate personalized care and respiratory therapy that ensures a successful recovery and return to home.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.