Senior Resident Amenities
LSS The Good Shepherd in Ashland is proud to offer the following amenities to all residents:
- Private and shared accommodations
- Chef-prepared meals
- 24-hour nursing services
- Recreational programs and outings
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Enhanced safety features
- Landscaped grounds and walking paths
- Grand parlors and event spaces in the historic manor
- Completely updated dining room and public gathering areas
- On-site beauty salon and spa services
- Social services
- Convenient parking
- Chaplain services
- 24-hour visitation
- Transportation services
- Senior FIT exercise facility
- Physical and occupational therapy facility
In addition to the amenities listed above, TGS also offers pharmacy services including:
- 24-hour medication services including med delivery
- Some residents possess prescription plans that provide financial advantages such as mail-in programs, etc. TGS will work with you to maximize the benefits of your health plans.
Our goal is to make your dining experience during your stay as pleasurable as we can. Wholesome, nutritious and well-balanced meals are an important part of your stay. The Dining Services department believes it is important to provide choices to our residents and patients.
Senior Events and Activities
Our Activities Team works hard to make sure patients and residents feel at home at LSS The Good Shepherd. Activities are determined by our residents’ interest and are designed to encourage socialization and engagement. A full calendar of events, outings around the Ashland area and fun is available every month.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.