LSS Speakers Bureau
Introducing the LSS Speakers Bureau! Our subject matter experts are available to talk about the human social issues we face in our community at your in-person or virtual event. Issues such as hunger, homelessness, domestic violence, poverty and aging. Our speakers tell the stories of our clients. They are our neighbors, friends and family and we need your help to support them. Scroll down for more information or to send a speaker request form.
Stories We Can Share
- Neighbors Experiencing Homelessness
- Families Facing Hunger
- Intimate Partners Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Veteran’s Issues Contributing to Homelessness
- LSS 211: Referring Neighbors to Critical Services in our Community
- LSS: Creating a Better World by Serving People in Need
- Virtual or in-person events
- Formal presentation with powerpoint and handouts
- Panel discussions
- Informal discussion/Q&A
- Tabling and resource events
We are available for all kinds of events. Ask us.
Other speakers are available upon request.
Request a Speaker
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you soon. Thank you!
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.