LSS Speakers Bureau
Introducing the NEW LSS Speakers Bureau! We are available to come to your event, fundraiser or meeting anywhere in the central Ohio area to talk about the human social issues we address. Issues such as hunger, homelessness, domestic violence, poverty and aging. Our speakers will tell the stories of our clients. These stories put a human face to these issues and will motivate your group to want to get involved in our community. Scroll down for more information or to send a speaker request form.
Stories We Can Share
- Neighbors Experiencing Homelessness
- Families Facing Hunger
- Intimate Partners Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Veteran’s Issues Contributing to Homelessness
- LSS: Addressing Critical Needs in our Community
- Getting Back to Work through Transitional Job Training Programs
- Formal presentation with powerpoint and handouts
- Informal discussion/Q&A
- Tabling and resource events
We are available for all kinds of events. Ask us.
Other speakers are available upon request.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.