LSS Speakers Bureau
Introducing the NEW LSS Speakers Bureau! Our speakers are available to talk about the human social issues we address at your event, fundraiser or meeting. Issues such as hunger, homelessness, domestic violence, poverty and aging. Our speakers tell the stories of our clients. They are our neighbors, friends and family and we need your help to support them. Scroll down for more information or to send a speaker request form.
Stories We Can Share
- Neighbors Experiencing Homelessness
- Families Facing Hunger
- Intimate Partners Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Veteran’s Issues Contributing to Homelessness
- LSS: Addressing Critical Needs in our Community
- Getting Back to Work through Transitional Job Training Programs
- Formal presentation with powerpoint and handouts
- Informal discussion/Q&A
- Tabling and resource events
We are available for all kinds of events. Ask us.
Other speakers are available upon request.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.